How to order Private Hosting server with Plesk Panel?
Step1. Login to z.com account, https://cloud.z.com/mm/signin/
Step2. Go to the “Private Hosting” Tab. And Click “+Server“.
Step3. Firstly, You can choose a plan that you want to order as follows.
- Choose Domain Name Type
- Choose Plan, Contract Period, OS, and Control Panel
- If you want to get an auto backup function, checkmark the option
- Then you will check the total amount on your order from the right side
- And then, Click “Next“
Step4. Review your payment
- You can choose the Payment method as follows
- For MPU cards, you can make the payment via 2C2P eCommerce.
- For Bank Transfer, can transfer the payment via banks.
And then, click “Order“
For Bank Transfer, you can make the payment with the following and can also pay with Kpay(QuickPay). To Check “Payment Method“, click here.
And then click “Completion“
After that, your order is successful.